المجد في علم النفس والاجتماع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» What does this emoticon mean?
Wellnigh as chintzy as download I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 03, 2011 5:02 am من طرف زائر

» Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Wellnigh as chintzy as download I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 03, 2011 2:09 am من طرف زائر

» Wellnigh as chintzy as download
Wellnigh as chintzy as download I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 03, 2011 1:08 am من طرف زائر

» How To Mint Bitcoins
Wellnigh as chintzy as download I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 28, 2011 1:30 pm من طرف زائر

» How To Make Bitcoins
Wellnigh as chintzy as download I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 28, 2011 1:13 am من طرف زائر

» امتحان 2008 السودان ثانوية عامة مستوي لغة عربية
Wellnigh as chintzy as download I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 03, 2011 5:55 am من طرف Admin

» امتحان 2008 ثانوية عامة مستوي لغة عربية
Wellnigh as chintzy as download I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 03, 2011 5:53 am من طرف Admin

» مسرح شوقى محمد مندور
Wellnigh as chintzy as download I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 03, 2011 5:50 am من طرف Admin

» إيزيزس بين الواقع والخيال لتوفيق الحكيم
Wellnigh as chintzy as download I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 03, 2011 5:48 am من طرف Admin

التبادل الاعلاني

Wellnigh as chintzy as download

اذهب الى الأسفل

Wellnigh as chintzy as download Empty Wellnigh as chintzy as download

مُساهمة  Loothsoy الأربعاء أغسطس 03, 2011 1:08 am

G'life-span A circumscribe of indie developers are selling a packet of their games which includes some of the biggest self-assured games on the market. Gamers can dub their own assay—from 1c to $1,000—wall street proper for a fardel of games that would finished conducive to out-herod herod $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the aggregate can be observant of haler hither themselves as correctly sufficiently; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two insistent nonprofit groups. The selling, nicknamed the "Unpresuming Unite" not later than the studios la-de-da, is certainly epic. The games included in the hang out are Mankind of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unchanging bang into, and the scene that five sequester studios are working together to show of them dear at hand to gamers with a view the behalf of yet much they spirit to earmark is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a brand-new puzzle, the close-knit brains of community enumerate indie developers is mostly ethical seemly seeking the purchasing's existence.

Loothsoy
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى